Guangdong-Hong Kong-MacaoGreater Bay Dance FestivalWorkshop and Festival Full ParticipationThe first edition of “Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Dance Festival” is scheduled to take place at Shenzhen Longgang District Cultural Center, from December 4 to 8, 2020.Internationally renowned dance artists and teachers from Australia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, US, and from China Greater Bay area will be present to provide multi-dimensional workshops touching on modern dance techniques, choreography and improvisations, enabling participants to experience a wide array of styling and training.
9am & 11am daily
Totaling 8 sessions
- One who has achieved foundational level training
- One who is a teacher or student of professional dance organizations or institutions
- One who is a dance aficionado/aficionada
Come and join us on the full sessions of the Workshop and receive a bonus of becoming a Hardcore Dance Festival Fan, enjoying the Festival’s full program:
In addition to the busy morning Workshops, there will be a Forum held daily in early afternoon, to be attended by artists from around the world with renowned dance artist, Willy TSAO, as facilitator, discussing on latest development. Attendees will be able to participate fully to both receive information first-handedly as well as to raise questions & express views.
Endless showing of latest original choreographies by young artists every late afternoon.
Worldclass professional dance groups presenting their works with Australasian Dance Collective from Australia, Yossi Berg and Oded Graf Dance Theatre from Israel, Silvia Gribaudi Company from Italy, Namstrops from Japan, Lukas KARVELIS from Lithuania, and Beijing’s BeijingDance/LDTX, Shenzhen’s Round House Dance Company, Hong Kong’s Beyond Dance Theatre and Macao’s A Wonderful Player.
Participants are to arrange own stay, or request assistance from Organizing Committee; upon request, related charges & details will be provided later.Participants to arrange own meals. There are various F&B outlets available around the theater.
2. Click on Workshop online application and fill-out tfhe online form 3. After submission, Festival Organizing Committee will contact applicant via e-mail within three working days4. Applicant please have the following documents ready during application to ensure completion of enrollment
a) Front & back copy of ID/passport
b) Receipt of Total payment5. Visit WeiDian online shop
Enrollment payment is non-refundable. In the event of non-attendance due to unavoidable factors and refund permission has been granted, a ￥200 handling fees will be charged.
Greater Bay Dance FestivalThe first “Guangdong-Hong Kong-MacaoGreater Bay Dance Festival”,to bepresented bythe Cultural, Radio, Television, Tourism and Sports Bureauandthe Cultural Center of Shenzhen Longgang District, is scheduled to take place at the Shenzhen Longgang District Cultural Center from December 4 to 8, 2020. This five-day multi-facet contemporary dance festivalcomposes offour modules:
By taking part inthe training, discussion, performance andappreciation of performances, participants will be able to gain a better understandingon the latest development ofcontemporary dance.LDTX, a co-organizer of the Greater Bay Dance Festival,has extensive experience in curation and implementation of contemporary dance festivals. Since 2008, it has successfully organized 12editions of theBeijing Dance Festival with dance artists, workshop participants,dance enthusiastsand audience,comingfrom cities throughout China, Hong Kong and Macao, and abroad from Europe, US, Africa and Asia, gatheredin Beijing every summer for this contemporary dance festivity.In2020,theGreater Bay Dance Festivallooks to extend the enduring legacy and splendid achievements of the Beijing Dance Festival and presentsto dance enthusiasts throughout China and the world a feast of arts.
- Morning Workshops: 9am & 11am sessions of various styles of contemporary dance taughtby international faculty
- Early afternoonForum: 3pm session facilitated bywell-known dance artist in China,Mr. Willy TSAO, discussing on current contemporary dance development
- Late afternoon Showcase: 5pm session exhibiting shortoriginal choreographyby local Chinese talents
- EveningMain Stage: 8pm dance performances by contemporary dance companies of international caliber